DON’T BE TOLD YOU CAN’T
“For our students to hear advice on what they need to do to be successful from someone who is not a teacher is excellent, they really listened to Perry and they definitley took alot away from the talk”
– Mr Shilling, Head of RE, Oakwood School, Horley
I have 3 passions and I REALLY like to talk about them.
The first (of course!) is my beautiful old son Bailey-Rae, maybe we can talk about him over a coffee one day. For now, here is a picture of him…
The second is helping people sell their property for the highest possible price in the quickest possible time, which, like most things, has changed A LOT over the past decade. I am available to speak on a range of topics related to selling property, such as:
- The role of an estate agent in 2016 and beyond
- What is REALLY needed to sell a property these days, and what isn’t!
- Should a property seller use an online estate agency
- The future of estate agency
The third is inspiring the next generation. I love to motivate secondary school children to go on to achieve great things. The core of these talks are:
- The more you put in, the more you get out
- Don’t be told you can’t
- If you can dream it, you can achieve it