Hello, I'm Perry Power.
Well… I was in a boy-band. Seriously, I was. Our biggest ever gig was my secondary school valentines disco! Now I’ve got that off my chest, lets move onto the serious bit…
Here are a few milestones in my property career:
- I decided when I was 12 years old that I was going to one day own my own estate agency and give clients the ultimate experience
- Started working in the property industry aged 15 every Saturday
- Went full time at the age of 16
- At 19 I was the youngest ever fully qualified member of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA)
- By 21 I was managing offices for some of the largest estate agencies in the UK, including top end specialists ‘Fine & Country’
- At 22 I was blessed with the arrival of my son Bailey-Rae
- At 23 I opened my own bespoke estate agency
- Within 8 months we won the award for the ‘Best Estate Agency in the South East (South) of England’
- At 27 I started giving motivational speeches to secondary school students
- Featured as the property expert property expert Sky Channel London Live (117)
- In 2014 I set up the Perry Power Charitable Foundation to give back to the community
The Power Agent
I’ve worked in the property industry since the agent of 15, having had the burning desire to be an estate agent since the age of 12. By 21, I was branch manager for one of the largest estate agencies in the country and within three years, had fulfilled my dream of opening up my own agency with my business partner Paul O’Shea, with our own team behind us. Within 12 months, we were awarded the Best Estate Agency in the South East (South) of England bronze award at the 2011 Estate Agent of the Year Awards. The award was presented to us by Phil Spencer from channel 4’s Location, Location, Location.
Motivating school children…
I also have a passion for helping secondary school children find the motivation to achieve what ever they want in life. I see myself as very fortunate to have known what I wanted to achieve from a very young age. Many children are not so fortunate so I want to help them by motivating, inspiring and telling them that the sky is the limit.